Boy do we have a treat for you! Protein donuts from @jarrodsimmonsfitness
our amazing Sponsored Athlete who is all about flexibile dieting 🙂 Check out his awesome recipe below and his YouTube channel here
-150g raw butternut pumpkin
-30g egg whites
-1/2 tspn baking powder
-1/2 tspn vanilla essence
-25g apple sauce
- Preheat oven to 170*C/338*F.
- Cook pumpkin in microwave for roughly 5 minutes (check after 3 minutes).
- Put all ingredients into a bowl.
- Using a stick blender, blend all ingredients until combined (mixture will be a little runny).
- Spray donut tray with non stick cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into the cooking tray and put into pre heated oven for 10 minutes.
- Check the donuts (use toothpick method) and take out when cooked and let them cool.
- Take them out of the baking tray and top with anything you would like (toppings are optional but are always a good option!).
- Eat and enjoy.
Macros for whole batch: 20 Carb 4 Fat 39 Protein.
Let us know what other recipes you’d like to try 🙂